A few words
Ritter Civil, LLC was founded by two brothers Garth and Grant Ritter in Orlando, Florida. With a complementing skill set and market experience, coupled with the counsel of their father Monte Ritter, they bring a combined sixty-three years of civil engineering land development experience to the Central Florida market.
Together, the Ritter Family seeks to redefine client service with unique approaches to the most challenging engineering problems in the land development industry.
This is What We Do
We offer a full range of land development services, navigating our clients through the often complicated regulatory approval processes. From initial concept to project completion, we produce top-notch engineering solutions. Specific services include:
Prior to starting your project, we analyze its feasibility, produce conceptual plans and preliminary engineering models, meet with local regulators, and obtain site entitlements necessary for development.
- Due Diligence Reports
- Master Planning
- Comprehensive Plan Amendments
- Planned Development
After the land planning phase, we begin final engineering design, producing the necessary contract documents to be used for bidding and construction.
- Demolition Plan and Details
- Erosion and Sedimentation Control
- Vertical and Horizontal Geometry Establishment
- Site Signage and Striping
- Site Paving, Grading, and Drainage
- Potable Water and Reclaimed Water Infrastructure
- Site Fire Protection Systems
- Sanitary Sewer Pump Station
- Construction Specification Drafting
Once engineering design is complete, we will apply for and obtain necessary construction permits and approvals from local, state, and federal regulators with jurisdiction over your project. We have extensive experience with state regulators and local governments across Central Florida.
- Local Building and Site Permitting
- FDOT Permitting
- FDEP Permitting
- Floodplain Permitting through FEMA
- Environmental Resource Permitting through Water Management District
With contract documents completed and all necessary permits and approvals in hand, we serve as your representative through the construction process. We conduct meetings on-site with your selected contractor and observe all civil site related construction activity, ensuring your project is built on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with the prepared contract documents.
- RFP and Bid Coordination
- Construction Cost Estimation
- Construction Observation
- Site Inspections for Permit Certifications
- Contractor Pay Application Review
- Owner Representation